I and a couple of others went to the zoo with Low-Ki.
- Dressed up as a Hunter from Left 4 Dead for a party. Got so many weird looks on the way there.
- Costume started falling apart about five minutes into the party.
- Got the same girl’s number twice. (IDK either)
- Gave up my jumper for someone. They then traded back my jumper for my shirt.
- Was the last person awake. Walked home at around 5:00am in full costume.
- Walked home wearing another guy’s jacket. Never did get my shirt back from the random either.
- Fell asleep at about 5:30 - woke up at 10. NOW TO PARTY AGAIN
Lord London Hargraves
Definitely the idea I would’ve gone with.
That logic makes no sense to me though.
Surely if their kid should’ve had your part then THEY WOULD’VE HAD THE PART TO BEGIN WITH
Ugh…logic is lost on some people.
BIG BOOT ALL THE SONS
Nah his son isn’t that bad - it just seems to me that he thinks he suddenly has the most valid of opinions on wrestling just because his son is a wrestler.
IT DOESN’T WORK THAT WAY YOU’RE ONLY HERE TO TOW THE RING STUFF BACK AND FORTH IF I WANT ADVICE ON TOWING I’LL ASK YOU OTHERWISE FUCK OFF
The opinions of three separate groups of fans who said they loved my match and my character?
The opinion of one man who says my match was “really lame” (OH BUT IT WAS THE OPINION OF SOME OTHER FANS AND HE’S JUST RELAYING IT TO ME) who hasn’t had a positive thing to say about any of my wrestling since I started?
I RESPECT THE OPINIONS OF RANDOMS I’LL PROBABLY NEVER SEE AGAIN MORE THAN THOSE OF PEOPLE I HAVE KNOWN FOR YEARS
Told me my hair was lovely and that I shouldn’t get it cut.
SEE EVERYONE ELSE?! SHE GETS IT!
gettin a lot done on this paper, I’ll tell you what
Reminds me of that spongebob episode.
that’s the point that’s literally the joke here in this picture
(Source: ricky-fitness, via livinginphanhattan)